Wednesday 3 September 2014

back to the USSR

I would like to go to the south of Chile, specifically Villarrica, in the Región de la Araucanía. In fact for the 18’s week I’m going to be in there. Well I was live in there for a long time ago and sometimes I feel that I got to return to my roots, specially because there are my friends from school and is very important for me, and I know that for them too, is very important to keep in touch.

The cities are always changing and every time when I return to there something has change, it’s a weird feeling because the city start to look different that I knew it. 
     
I would like to walk, drink and eat with my friends and talk about how our life is going.


Maybe when I became in an old and slow man I would like to return definitely, before of that I have to be in other many places, or maybe not.

5 comments:

  1. Your are from Villarrica, that's nice! I have family there too but I have never visited them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! I think I will never could stand the cold and the snow for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always I say The south its sooo beautiful and I would like go every year for my vacations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I´d like know Villarrica, it must be wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like very much the south of Chile, and Villarica it´s very nice

    ReplyDelete